Terms and Conditions
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Your use of our site and purchase of products from seven Perfume Company indicates your understanding of and agreement with our Terms and Conditions. These terms are subject to change without prior written notice, at the sole discretion of seven Perfume Company.
1. General Information
- The products shown on the seven Perfume Company Website are offered for sale within the limit of available stock and under the conditions of sale specified on the Website.
- seven Perfume Company reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the Products displayed on the Website. The sale conditions related to the Products—in particular pricing conditions—are those in force at the time an order is placed by the customer.
- seven Perfume Company perfumes are handcrafted in small batches to provide our customers with the freshest product. As seven Perfume Company maintains an established recipe for each batch, it is possible that fragrance variations could occur per perfume batch, and thus, per individual order.
- seven Perfume Company perfumes are handcrafted with fragrance oils along with either jojoba or fractionated coconut oil; seven Perfume Company perfumes are not all natural and contain fragrance oil. If you have extremely sensitive skin, it is always recommended to do a patch test (try a small portion of our perfumes on a very small portion of your skin) for compatibility and potential allergic reactions. FDA-compliant ingredient lists are contained on each product’s page and on the product itself.
- seven Perfume Company maintains the right to modify its’ recipes to provide our customers with the best smelling fragrances.
- seven Perfume Company shall not be held liable in any way should it run out of inventory or if the Products otherwise become unavailable.
2. FDA Disclaimers and Disclosures
- Cosmetics, which includes perfumes sold by seven Perfume Company, are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). Our perfumes have not been tested by the FDA.
- Our perfumes have ingredient lists as required by the FDA. When our ingredients are protected trade secrets, we merely list ‘fragrance’ or ‘flavor,’ as permitted by the FDA. Our ingredient lists are in our packages and on our product descriptions.
- You may have allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients that are nonetheless safe for most people. It is your responsibility to check ingredient lists if you have a known allergy. It is your responsibility to consult a doctor immediately if you think you are having an allergic reaction to our products.
- seven Perfume Company’s perfumes are safe for normal use as perfumes, in small portions on one’s skin. They are not safe for ingestion or other uses.
- In order to fulfill your orders, sign up for our newsletters, or log in to our website to access saved orders, you may be asked to enter personally identifiable information (PII) such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and username/password.
- If you simply visit seven Perfume Company’s website, we will not collect PII from you.
- We may use the information we collect from you to personalize your experience, to improve our website to better serve you, to respond to customer service requests, to administer a contest, promotion, or survey, to fulfill orders you made on our site, to quickly process your transactions, to ask for ratings and reviews of services, or to send you information about new physical locations of our products.
- We protect your information by scanning our website by a third-party scanner on a regular basis to make your visits to our website as secure as possible. We further protect your PII by encrypting it via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We keep your information for no more than three (3) years after your most recent provision of information or renewal.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include our website hosting partners, our payment platform Stripe.com, security advisors, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your PII when requested in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- We may use non-PII information for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
v. Users can change their personal information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a data breach occurs, we will notify all users via e-mail and with a notice on our website as soon as possible.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com, use the Contact form on our website, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
4. Prices and Payment Terms
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on our site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes.
- Sales and special offers may run for limited times only. These may not apply to physical stores that carry our products. Online sales and special offers will not be honored beyond the stated time limit, once stock runs out for limited offers, or in physical stores.
- Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart. Shipping and handling will vary according to location.
- Terms of payment are within the sole discretion of seven Perfume Company. Payment must be received by us before acceptance or fulfillment of an order. We accept all major credit cards for all purchases. By providing us your credit card information, you represent and warrant that:i. The credit card information you provide is true, correct, and complete;
ii. You are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase;
iii. Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and
iv. You will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling and all applicable taxes, if any.
5. Order Acceptance, Change, and Cancellation
- seven Perfume Company may refuse to accept your order at any time at our sole discretion, with or without explanation. seven Perfume Company will not charge you for any order it chooses not to accept.
- You may change or cancel your order at any time before it is shipped. You must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our contact page immediately. If your order has already shipped, you may not cancel your order.
- seven Perfume Company may cancel your order at any time in our sole discretion, with or without explanation. seven Perfume Company will refund you within three days of sending you a notification of cancellation.
- seven Perfume Company ships to addresses within the continental United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or internationally at this time.
- seven Perfume Company does not deliver to post office boxes (P.O. Boxes) or APO/FPO addresses.
- seven Perfume Company ships perfumes within one to five (1-5) days of receiving orders, or longer with small batch, special orders, or if notice is provided upon ordering. If it will take longer than five days, you will be notified in your order confirmation. seven Perfume Company ships via USPS, although reserves the right to change shipment services at any time. Delivery time may vary depending on location, time of year, and other factors beyond seven Perfume Company’s control. Please note that USPS only allows fragrances to be shipped by ground transportation. Delivery times will be dependent on USPS ground shipping and may take a week or longer.
- seven Perfume Company is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. seven Perfume Company provides tracking information and shipper carrier information for the customer at the e-mail address provided in the order form.
7. Return Policy
- All online perfume sales at the seven Perfume Company online store are final. Items may not be exchanged once purchased and may not be returned to individual stores that carry seven Perfume Company perfumes.
- Individual stores will only take returns from their own store and pursuant to their own return policies. Individual stores will not take returned perfume (1) without receipts; (2) with receipts from a different brick and mortar store; or (3) with receipts from the seven Perfume Company online store.
8. Broken Items
- seven Perfume Company wraps all products in bubble wrap and attempts to keep them as safe as possible. However, we do not have control over our carriers or potential accidents in transit. If you receive a broken product that is the fault of the carrier, you must notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or our contact form within three (3) days of receiving shipment. Any broken product requests must include a photo of the broken product. We will send you one (1) replacement bottle of the same fragrance or, if out of that fragrance, a similar fragrance. We will not replace breakages that occur once the package reaches you, whether you have opened the package or not.
- seven Perfume Company will not send more than one replacement bottle per customer.
- seven Perfume Company will not send a replacement bottle if your notification arrives more than three (3) days after tracking shows your shipment was received.
- seven Perfume Company will not provide refunds for broken bottles under any circumstances.
- seven Perfume Company will not provide replacement bottles for perfume purchased at physical stores, only online shipped purchases.
9. Warranties, Disclaimers, and Indemnification
- Our perfumes are safe for normal, topical use as perfumes. They are not safe for ingestion. Do not put perfumes in eyes or anywhere other than your skin. seven Perfume Company only warranties its products for safe use in small amounts on one’s skin and not for any other purpose.
- You hereby agree to assume all risks in the use of seven Perfume Company’s products. You agree that seven Perfume Company will not be held liable for any allergic reactions, sensitivities, or damages related to uses of our perfumes other than normal perfume uses.
- You hereby agree that seven Perfume Company, its employees, representatives, and successors, shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages arising under your use of its products, for any third party uses of the products, for any acts of negligence or recklessness by seven Perfume Company or others, for any breaches of this contract, or for the uses of the products provided by seven Perfume Company by any other parties.
- You hereby agree that seven Perfume Company, its employees, representatives, and successors, shall not be liable for any statements or representations of third-parties regarding its products, including the physical stores at which the products are sold.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of products to the shipping carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
10. Intellectual Property
- seven Perfume Company’s name, logo, and fragrance names are registered or unregistered trademarks. Use of these marks without written permission is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and an infringement of seven Perfume Company’s intellectual property.
- Images of seven Perfume Company’s perfumes, videos, and written descriptions are all the registered or unregistered copyrights of seven Perfume Company. Use of these items without written permission is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and an infringement of seven Perfume Company’s intellectual property.
- Stock images on seven Perfume Company’s website are in the public domain or purchased by seven Perfume Company for use on its website. If you see an image that is not in the public domain and has not been purchased, please notify seven Perfume Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be taken down within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. It may be replaced on the website after appropriate investigation of the complaint.
11. Goods not for Resale
- Products on seven Perfume Company’s website are for personal and household use only. They are not for resale or export. They are not for business or other commercial use.
- We must limit orders to five (5) of any single item. Orders exceeding these limits are subject to cancellation. Multiple orders of five (5) of any single item over the course of several days are also subject to cancellation.
- If you would like to be a licensed retailer of seven Perfume Company products, please e-mail us at email@example.com or through our contact form to receive our wholesale contract.
12. Legal Considerations
- Force Majeure. seven Perfume Company will not be responsible to you nor deemed to have breached these Terms for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when such failure or delay is caused by acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Notices. For feedback, complaints, or requests, contact seven Perfume Company through our e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form on our website.
For legal complaints, please contact us at:
Polaris Law Group
1715 Iron Horse Drive, Suite 252
Longmont, CO 80503
Attn: seven Perfume Company
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Colorado.
- Arbitration. In the event of any disputes or claims arising out of or relating to your use of seven Perfume Company’s website or your purchase of our products, either online or in physical stores, you agree to binding arbitration with JAMS under the JAMS arbitration rules in Denver, Colorado. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable costs and attorney’s fees.
- If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions and your Purchase Order (if accepted) will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and seven Perfume Company on the matters contained herein.
Last Updated: December 2017